Monday, February 21, 2011

Not my finest hour.


5 am. is. early. and is not my finest hour. This morning was the ticket sales kick off for B.o.B at UNCW so the executive board all congregated at 5 am this morning at the student center to find people camped out waiting to buy tickets. In the words of Michael, "camping, like legit camping, with tents." Despite the early morning, it was so much fun to see people excited about our show and to see all the ACErs put their whole heart and energy into making this event great!

In other news....I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend in less than 20 days. We are going to look at bridesmaids dresses and shoes for her wedding in October. She has picked out both that she really likes, and I love her style. The dress to the left is the dress that she has picked out for us, it's super cute and her color is purple. I just am keeping my fingers crossed that it's flattering on all of us. All five of us will be together for a weekend of dress shopping and it's her birthday!!!

Peace, Love, and Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment