Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh Crap, I'm about to die in a velvet jumpsuit!

It's homecoming and we've all survived more than half way through. I have to say there have been a lot of laughs and good times this week.....and it's not even the end. The announcement of ACE's spring show with Grammy nominated B.o.B went flawlessly and was tons of fun dancing around in the blacklights. Late night breakfast was delicious and we have a great showing students...although there was no bacon and I was thoroughly outraged, don't worry we'll put it in the books that bacon is demanded for next year. Last night's comedian, Dan Levy, was a riot. The title of this post was from one of his jokes. Had me dying laughing!!!

We have two more days to go and we've all survived - game show tomorrow and parade/basketball game on saturday -!!! Two of my students are nominated for homecoming court, so I'm wishing them tons of luck and know that they'll both look stunning on Saturday!

Peace, Love, and Awesomeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment