Sunday, February 27, 2011

How do they do it?


As I sit and watch the Oscars, wishing desperately that I was half as talented and creative as those people, I wonder how does the academy keep the winners a secret!?!? I couldn't do it, I'd be too dang excited to be privy to information the rest of world is DYING to find out. Who is the best!! Nevertheless, I sit here in anticipation of learning who wins as I watch this American cultural staple. Can I confess that I've only actually watched one of the movies up for Best Picture. Netflix, you and I need to have a few dates.

What was your favorite movie this year?

In other news, I'm working hard this week trying to put a good research project together so I can FINALLY finish my masters. Although I love school, I can't wait for the day when I don't have to spend a beautiful day at the library. Like maybe visiting these places {via ohhellofriend}....how beautiful and majestic!

I'm thinking a lot about two people today. Amy, whose family is under stress with some family health issues. And Sheila who is shaving her head today in support of cancer research and was able to exceed her fundraising goal!!! Can't wait to see pictures! My thoughts are with both of you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment