Monday, April 11, 2011

Highlights of the Azalea Festival

~Traffic on my street starting at 7am.

~The azalea belles in their beautiful dresses.


~MARCHING BANDS!!


~Elephants in the parade.




~All the crafty goodness that got me excited about starting a new craft project


~FESTIVAL FOOD! Although my waistline doesn't agree, we thoroughly enjoyed many of the festival delicacies like lamb gyros, polish sausages, and FUNNEL CAKE--my personal fav.


~Face Painting.


~Pirate Ships!


~AVETT BROTHERS--which was absolutely amazing by the way!


~Quality people watching and cute puppies!!



Enjoying the beautiful weather with my two favorite boys. We took Prince to the local park to play with the other pooches, then kicked the soccer ball and threw the frisbee around for a while. As you can tell by the pictures, Prince really likes getting his picture taken with me!! I must say he is pretty photogenic :)


These are weekends I remember why I love living in North Carolina soooo much. What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment