Saturday, December 10, 2011

Top moments of 2011


Being a part of my best friends wedding.

Pushing myself to run, not only to get exercise but also to be outside with the pooch.

Adding six more countries to my “been there, done that” list.

Hosting Miss Kitchen on her visit back to the right shore.

Countless trips to Maryland to visit people that I cherish.

Surviving Hurricane Irene.

The long days of waiting for the Peace Corps to contact me.

Helping friends see the best in themselves, while having friends that see the best in me.

Creating lots of new things.

Spending a too short evening with my second family at Emerald Isle.

Having a job.

Working with amazing students at UNCW.

Spending a weekend at the beach with my family.

Not just one but three Crab feasts this year.

Learning to paddleboard with two of my favorite people.

Making gift bags for my best friends bachelorette party – oh and having a blast in Philly with some amazing ladies (even if I did start to doze off at the bar…typical)

Helping a friend coordinate their wedding

Tuesday night watching Weeds with Erin and Steph. It better not be over L

Going kayaking with Amy and Andy and Prince!

Becoming the most immune person east of the Mississipi – although getting so many shots was not actually one of my favorite moments of 2011 it is just a piece of the puzzle towards something great.

Spending an amazing weekend at Lake Gaston with my family – celebrating Amanda’s birthday, renting a jetski, having cake, soooo many great things.

Ziplining with Amy!

Run (or walk) for the TaTa’s with some work peeps in honor of a beautiful woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment