Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On eight simple pleasures...

….excited about a myriad of opportunities to travel, help others, and pursue some dreams.

….when my dog does that whole tuck his tail under his butt and run through the house as fast as possible thing.

…staying busy at work. There is nothing like sitting at your desk with a checklist of things to get done, and slowly chipping away at it.

…the flowers are blooming! The flowers are blooming! Despite the allergies, I’m excited for the most beautiful time of the year in Southeastern North Carolina.

...having a fun planned weekend of being a tourist in my home town, visiting aquariums and a night at the theatre. And possibly a visit to see my mom and play with little puppies they have running around.

…having stuck (well for the most part…can’t say I haven’t had some chocolate or Flaming Amy’s) to my diet and exercise regime.

…my last Spring Break EVER! Well, I guess I said that last time I thought I was NEVER going to go back to school again, but nevertheless I get to take a mini vacation to see a dear friend and do some important wedding shopping for her.

…having a stack of really great books to read. Even though reading for school is monopolizing my time, the thought of all the those pages just waiting to be read makes my heart flutter.

1 comment:

  1. Let us not forget the ninth of your simple pleasures...the voodoo doll. :{)

    ReplyDelete