Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fill in the blanks....

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse the most is..."Awesome." and it always reminds me of my friend Cristina. Her first visit to the United States, she thought this word was so funny and EVERYONE was always saying it. So, six years later, it's still a prominent part of my vocabulary. Love you Cris!

2. Today I am thankful for...the opportunities that life hands us.

3. My best friend is...as excited to see me this weekend as I am her.

4. A quirky thing about me is...I make about 10 to do lists a day and I'll write and rewrite them until I'm happy with the order the items are in or my handwriting, or the wording. I'm OCD about my to-do list.

5. This weekend I...am spending time with my bestie for her birthday and bridesmaid dress shopping.

6. Something that worries me is...trying to find a job upon my return from Europe until I leave for the Peace Corps.

7. On my nightstand you will find...an Italy travel book, earrings, a pen, a stack of papers that look like some homework I haven't finished, a genie lamp from India, a hand-painted jewelry box, clock radio, and lamp. I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment