Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh yea, ACE, that thing that's been a part of my life for like two years...is about to be over. WHAT!!

For those of you that I don't know...I have been working with a student group on campus, who plans amazing events for the student body, for the past two years. They have been a B-I-G part of my life and this, along with many other things, is something that is quickly coming to a bittersweet end. Tomorrow night is our spring show featuring B.o.B!! The students have worked really hard for it all to come together and I'm really excited to see everyone take a deep breath and really enjoy the show. B.o.B is one of the top touring artists through college campuses and the reviews say he is great!

Although I am excited about being at the concert in general, I'll be thinking more about how this will be one of the last times that we spend together. Sooooo sad. Part of my job is to coach them through event planning, help them grow as leaders, and provide guidance where it's needed...but really they have taught me more than I could ever teach them.

Each one of them is so creative and open-minded, talented and thoughtful, and most of all....know how to have a good time! Here is just one prime example of some of the things that come out of ACE...I love this promotional video for a program our comedy committee put together. Enjoy!



Wish us luck tomorrow night at the show! Whoot Whoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment