Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bachlorette Weekend

This past weekend I traveled up north to visit my best friend and celebrate her last two months as a single woman. All the girls got together and drove up to Philadelphia for a weekend of fun and relaxation. It was so great to spend time with so many wonderful people. Crystal and I started the weekend early getting crabs at Middletown Seafood, yummy! Something I can't pass up on a weekend to Maryland in the summertime. The weather was absolutely perfect,too. A great break from the 105 degree heat here in the North Carolina. We spent the evening sitting around a fire in the back yard gabbing the night away about the upcoming wedding.

Bags for the girls with all the goods!
Upon arriving in Philadelphia we headed straight to Toppers Salon and Spa where I got an amazing massage and facial. Just perfect to relax before a night out on the town. To get the party started I made gift bags for all the girls, which I think really got everyone in the spirit of a Bachelorette Party!! Dinner was amazing! If you are ever in Philadelphia and are looking for a great place to eat please go to Continental Midtown. The food there is absolutely amazing! We basically ordered one of everything including:  Lobster Mac n Cheese, Cheesesteak Eggroll, Black Quinoa "Tabbouleh" Salad, Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and the most delicious fresh fries EVER (And that is saying a lot because I'm basically a french fry connoisseur). Yum.

Here are some pictures from the evening!


Crystal and I, best friends since 2nd grade. dang.

All the ladies taking it to the basement.

I'm so excited for the wedding but more excited for them to spend there life together. So precious. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment