Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crafting!

Now that I'm officially done with school I've been doing lots of crafting. Here are some of the things that I've been making. If you want one of something just let me know :)

Yarn wreath with seastar embellishment

This is a terrible picture of this necklace but it's made from an old t-shirt

Beaded Earrings

Pumpkin and peanut butter dog treats...obviously Prince really wants some :)

Bead braided necklace with black/clear beads

Up close picture of the necklace

2 comments:

  1. I love both necklaces! I might be facebook stalking you soon to see if I can get something awesome...
    Glad things are going well for you, say hi to Wilmington for me! - Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black necklace was even more beautiful in person....GORGEOUS! Wishing it was MY birthday ;) I may have to put in my order early....

    ReplyDelete