Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fences

I have been saving these pictures I took around town to share some deeply embedded history of my town and its roots in ironworks. Turns out, I can't find anything....so I'll just share these pictures of all the fences. I've lived in the downtown area for a number of years now, and I still find a new design every time I go walking. It's just amazing. I always wonder what the significance of the design is, or if they even have a meaning besides just wanting to look pretty.

There are simple fences and complex fences, big fences and small fences, high fences and low fences, sharp fences and dull fences, open fences and closed fences...and just about everything in between.

Hope you enjoy this little piece of my town.






Peace, Love, and Awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment