Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Idle Hands make pretty things.

Now that school has been officially over for more than a week, I find myself struggling to stay busy through the day. Sure there is work and I have some side projects going on, but what about the time that I typically spent either studying or in class? Although last week I was basking in my freedom and vegging out whenever humanly possible, this week I'm yearning for things to do, papers to write, books to read, tv shows to watch, miles to run....you get the point. Then I remembered there used to be this little part of my life called crafting.


I guess I didn't remember how much I missed using my hands to create something new and cute and fun in just a few short hours. I've been keeping quite a long list of new ideas and tutorials to try out. So for the past few days I have been CRAFTING!!



Having seen a tutorial for an adorable necklace I decided I would make JUST ONE.




Then, another, and another, and....you get the idea. So tonight I spent 98.5% of the evening gluing small pieces of fabric to other small pieces of fabric to make these masterpieces. And boy are they CUTE!



Enjoy!


Peace, Love, and Awesomeness.

P.S. If you are interested in owning one of these I would love to make one for you, donations are accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment