Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home again home again jiggity jig

Words can not even explain the opportunity that I had to travel through Europe. I was able to visit six countries and over twenty different cities. I’m trying to come up with a way to summarize the trip but it’ll be difficult…not even the 5000 pictures I have can describe some of the experiences that I’ve had in Europe. The beautiful landscapes, the smells of delicious food, the interesting people, the sound of multiple languages floating around you, and so many more. I thought I would try to post on two different cities every day until I’ve shared enough of my trip to make you feel like you were in Europe too!


I arrived back yesterday morning and after backpacking for seven weeks I sure was glad to unpack that bag and put everything away in its rightful place. I had such an amazing time but I think the best quote to sum my arrival back home is – No one needs a vacation more than a person who just had one. Hmmmm…anyone want to refill my bank account so I can start planning again?

No comments:

Post a Comment